Thursday, August 27, 2009

New pics and updates

This evening my lovely sister called me and chewed me out because I haven't posted any new pics or weight updates in a few weeks. She really made me feel bad! She said I disappointed her! So as all good big sisters do I decided to give her what she wanted. But what do I see when I log in????? No new posts period! Nothing from her in a week or so either! What a hypocrite, huh?? But I will take the high road and I won't make a big deal about it or even say anything to her. Sometimes you need to know how to pick your battles. ;) Anyhow...I have been so swamped with work stuff and kid stuff and sister stuff the last couple of weeks that I have not even taken a look at the blog. The good thing is that I have still continued to lose weight and even dropped another pant size! Below are new pics of me at 240lbs. As of this morning, though, I am at 237lbs. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment