Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Week 11 check in

Here's my weigh in results for today:

213.1
I have no idea how I lost weight this week, and definitely no idea how I managed 3 lbs. I was very loose with my food choices this past week, which included Buffalo Wild Wings, Chick-fil-a (twice...once I ordered my old meal!), and half a pot of chocolate fondue! Plus, I was so stressed and lazy that I only went to the gym 2 or 3 times last week! AND it's that time of month for me...thank goodness for the sauna.
My official starting weight for this race was 234.5, which means to date I've lost 21.4 lbs. When Edward left for Afghanistan I was at 246 lbs, a total loss of 32.9 lbs since June 2 :) Not too shabby! I might just make it to 200 lbs by the time Jerry gets here to climb Pikes Peak with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment