Sunday, October 25, 2009

I'm Baaaaaack!






So its been a looong time since I posted on here. But in my defense I see that it has been a while since Miranda has logged on also! I am pleased to announce that I am still working hard to get the weight off and I am currently down to 225lbs. The most exciting part is that I am down to a size 16!! I can't wait until I get down to a 14 because I will officially be average. At least according to the average size that women in America wear! A lot has happened to me since the last time I posted. I was promoted at work and moved to a different branch. Now I am at an extremely busy banking center and it keeps me on my toes. Its a very good thing for me, though. At this point I am only 25 lbs away from hitting the 200lb mark. I have set a personal goal to hit that number by the end of this year. At that point I will only have 35 more lbs to get to my final goal of 165. Then I will see if I need to go lower. I hope everyone is doing well. Until next time....

Shalena

No comments:

Post a Comment