Sunday, June 28, 2009

And in this corner we have.....





....the future winner of THE RACE TO 200!!!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Shalena and I am Miranda's beautiful and talented older sister. I think it goes without saying that Miranda and I are officially competitors in this so called Race to 200. And I must say that I am very competitive!

Since Miranda was brave enough to throw her stats out there I guess I must comply. Below are my starting stats. (Caution: Please be careful before you continue because it may cause you to spit out your drink.)

Age: 27
Weight: 260
Height: 5'6"
BMI: 42

I don't have my other measurements at the moment, but I will update you guys later when I get them. (I know you can't wait!)

My reasons for wanting to lose weight are pretty standard. Mainly I want to be healthy and be a great role model for my kids. I certainly don't want them to be as unhealthy as I am. I consider myself very lucky because I don't have any major issues due to my heaviness. For example, I don't have high cholesterol, high blood pressure, or heart problems. But I do realize that those issues are waiting for me down this path that I have followed my whole life. That is why I am switching paths and making a change. But for now....I have joined this race and I am determined to WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment