Monday, June 29, 2009

Monday night check in....

First I will start off with reporting my daily food and excercise log:




Breakfast: Cottage cheese and Yoplait Light Boston Cream Pie Yogurt (220 cal)
Snack: Breakstones Cottage Doubles with Pineapple (130 cal)
Lunch: Chef Papillote Honey Lemon Shrimp (350 cal)
Snack: Sugar Free Banana Fudge Pudding (60 cal)
Dinner: Spinach stuffed chicken breast and butter garlic green beans (250 cal)
Water Intake: 64 ozs
TOTAL CALORIES=1010
I didn't get any excercise in today. I was planning on going for a bike ride around the neighborhood with the kids but it started raining. However, I must say that I am very proud of myself today because I stayed under 2400mg of sodium! That has been very hard for me and I was very excited to see that I only consumed 2149mg!! Yippeee!!! I also realize that some of you may think that I am not getting enough calories in to keep me going, but I am also taking vitamins/supplements and following a diet supervised by a licensed nutritionist. I have actually been following this plan for the last 2 months and still feel great!
I wonder what Miranda did today....I know she did some trash talking, but that is to be expected from less than mature individuals. I'm glad I don't have to stoop to her level just to prove myself the future winner!! ;)
One thing I really need to work on is to stop weighing myself 50 times a day. It can drive a person insane! Miranda and I have agreed to a Friday night weigh in session. On Friday nights we will post our weights separately. I know we are keeping everyone on their toes, but that is supposed to be entertaining, right???
Well, that's it for my check in. I will post the recipe for the spinach stuffed chicken breast a little later tonight. I found the recipe on Recipezaar.com and it was EXCELLENT!
Have a great night!
Shalena

No comments:

Post a Comment