Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So....who's side are you on??

I noticed that Miranda has rallied up her troops and is practically begging all of her friends to join her side in this whole race thing. I guess it will be good for her to have so many people around to support her........when she eats my dust! Enough trash talking. Let's get down to bidniz. Below is what I ate today:


  • Breakfast: Cottage cheese and Yoplait Light Bostom Cream Pie (220 cal)
  • Snack: Spinach and Asiago Cheese Chicken Sausage (110 cal)
  • Lunch: Healthy Choice Cafe Steamers Grilled Chicken Marinara (270 cal)
  • Snack: Sugar Free Fudge and Banana pudding (60 cal)
  • Dinner: Leftover chicken breast stuffed with spinach and spaghetti squash casserole (335 cal)
  • Water intake: 64 ozs.
  • TOTAL CALORIES: 995

My excercise for the day was spent at Curves. I basically did 30 minutes of weight training. By the way, I am still trying to get the hang of this whole blog thing. It is really weird when I post a blog because it never looks like it did when I typed it out in the text box. Since I am a perfectionist it drives me insane to see something turn out all wrong! For example, when I type out the whole blog I have all these nice spaces and indents. BUT...when I post it on the page it looks like a bunch of gobbledy goop! Very frustrating for a Type A personality like myself! Well, I hope you had a great day. I know I did even though my day did not involve meeting with a hot, young surgeon.....

Peace!

Shalena

No comments:

Post a Comment