Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Something's fishy!

I started taking fish oil tablets this weekend, and the guy at Vitamin World warned me about "fish burps." I didn't believe him at first, I thought he was trying to be funny. Now I'm a believer.

Anyway, today was an overall strange and exciting day for me. Our garrison commander is moving posts and we welcomed the new commander today at a reception. I knew I was in for a treat when I walked in and smelled bbq sauce...yum. There was an appetizer buffet, and I had 8 mozzerella cheese sticks, 3 chicken wings, 5 meatballs, a deviled egg, and a stuffed celery thing. Oh, and a big chocolate chip cookie. I'm not even going to attempt analyzing the calorie content. It was good. Yum. But, I was good on the rest of my day. For breakfast I had Yoplait Mixed Berry yogurt, an orange for snack, and Tastes Like Chicken Salad for dinner...recipe to follow.

My tub of fresh baby spinach is almost gone, so those of you who are tired of seeing recipes with the same ingredients should start seeing other items on the menu soon! I am trying to find different ways of using the same ingredients, and I'm testing tofu and spinach right now, so that's why you're seeing a lot of it in these recipes.

No comments:

Post a Comment