Monday, July 13, 2009

Checking in

You may or may not have noticed that I have not posted in a couple of days. Mostly because I had a pretty busy weekend because my husband and I both celebrated our birthdays on Saturday and Sunday. But also because I did not do very well this weekend when it came to caloric intake. What can I say?? It was my birthday weekend! Everyone needs a break sometimes! I'm feeling a little guilty about it if you can tell. :) Anyhow...my employees at work all pitched in and made lunch for me and it was great! They made a casserole of sorts that included chicken breasts, broccoli, fettuccine noodles, and Alfredo sauce. I usually do not like anything Alfredo, but this was soooo good. And it ended up totaling around 400 calories! Everyone at work knows how hard I am working to get this weight off and they have been so supportive. They wanted to make sure they made something that was going to be low in calories. At the end of the day I ended up below my daily goal of 1200 calories and it was nice because I had eaten so much this weekend:

  • Breakfast: Cottage cheese and yogurt (220 calories)
  • Lunch: mentioned above along with a very small sliver of cake (458 calories)
  • Snack: Special K strawberry cereal bar (90 calories)
  • Dinner: Parmesan encrusted tilapia, broccoli, and sweet corn (310 calories)
  • Water intake: 72 ounces
  • TOTAL CALORIES: 1078

By the way, I am very excited because we are getting ready to leave on Saturday morning for Orlando, Florida! We are going to Disney World and it is the first time that any of us have been. The girls are super excited and ask me every single morning if it is almost time to leave! Well, I'm off to start packing. Hope you have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment