Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Weigh in and measurements

I weighed myself this morning and I was very happy to see that I already lost my vacation weight plus some! I guess most of it must have been water weight. I must have eaten a TON of sodium while eating all that horrible food. I have noticed that since Monday I have been peeing a lot. (I know....TMI) Below are my stats for this week. Miranda so graciously pointed out that I have only posted my stats twice since we started the blog so I couldn't let her show me up this time! You will notice that I am posting all of my measurements as well:

Weight: 247 lbs
Neck: 15 1/2"
Bust: 48"
Waist: 45 3/4"
Hips: 50 1/4"
Thighs: 24 1/2"
Calves: 17"
Arms: 14"


So there you go. Now the whole world can see just how big my thighs actually are!!! I hope that they will get smaller and smaller as time passes on.


Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment