Thursday, July 2, 2009

I am a Chick-fil-a addict

I've had it three times in the past few days. It's so yummy. Shalena told me that I could go onto the Chick-fil-a website and build a meal to see how many calories I'm consuming and to make options accordingly. I went on there and found out that my meal has almost my whole day's calories!!! Good thing I don't care...I really do, but I can't stop my mouth from spewing out what it's used to saying. Sometimes I don't even realize that I ordered until the person tells me my total. If my brain doesn't know what to do anywhere else, it's a pro at Chick-fil-a. So, I guess that's something I need to work on, too, if I'm going to keep losing weight and keep it off. I'm not giving up Chick-fil-a, but I can make better choices when I go. Adios #1 with American cheese value sized with sweet tea- hello #1 with no butter, no cheese, not value sized.

Baby steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment