Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The weigh in....bum, bum, bum.....

I weighed myself on Friday morning and was totally ready to post my weight, but since Miranda didn't do hers I decided I wouldn't either. Why would anyone want to do that to themselves for no reason??? I guess since she went ahead and posted her measurements then I must go ahead and do the same thing. I can't let her one up me! You will notice that I still do not have my waist, hip, etc measurements yet. I promise they will come. I just don't have one of those handy flexible ruler thingies....

Age: Still 27 for the next 6 days!


Height: 5'6"


Weight: 255lbs -5lbs


BMI: 41.2 -.8
I never , ever imagined that I would see the day when I actually wanted to weigh myself! Now I have to fight myself not to do it everyday!


No comments:

Post a Comment