Thursday, July 9, 2009

Tyler Perry Rocks!!!

I have recently been introduced to a group of movies that were written, produced, and directed (and sometimes starring) Tyler Perry. For those of you who have not had the privilege to see any of his movies I would strongly suggest that you do so right away. His stories are all fictional but are so moving, funny, and compelling that you feel like he must have hidden cameras in your house and written them about you! The first movie that came out was called Diary of a Mad Black Woman and should definitely be seen first. Then I would highly recommend that you immediately watch the movie Why Did I Get Married. Heck.....you should probably just go to Blockbuster and rent all of his movies and invite a bunch of women over and have an all day movie marathon! I guarantee that the first thing you will want to do after watching his movies is watch them over again with your husband by your side! (Trust me....I have been trying to get Ric to watch these movies with me for a while but have been unsuccessful so far.) I know it sounds weird, but Tyler Perry has such a strong understanding of how women feel and think. He hits the nail on the head in each of his stories. After you do this I promise you will be recommending the same thing to all of your women friends. Not just because you want them to see a great movie, but because you will definitely want someone to talk to about all the funny parts! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!!

Shalena

No comments:

Post a Comment