Monday, July 27, 2009

Why do vacations have to end???

You may have noticed that I was on a short hiatus last week. Ric, the girls, and I were in the Sunshine State having fun at Disneyworld. It was the first time any of us have ever been and we had a blast! I wanna go back already!! I was so amazed at the technology that Disney uses in all of its attractions. And some of those attractions have been around for many years. The best part of the trip was seeing the actual castle up close and personal. It is amazingly beautiful...especially at night. I think I enjoyed it more than the girls did!

I must make a confession, though. The whole week we were on vacation I did not make the right food choices. I felt like a total failure! The worst part is that when I ate the things I have been craving for the last few months they didn't even taste good! After I would eat anything bad I would feel disappointment and guilt. What good is that?? The good thing is that I drank plenty of water and walked a bunch. The bad thing is that I gained around 5 lbs. When I stepped on the scale last night after we got home I weighed 255 lbs. I weighed 250 lbs the morning that we left. This morning I weighed again and I was back down to 253 lbs, which is a good thing. Tomorrow is our 1 month anniversary of starting this journey and if I happen to weigh in at 250 lbs again that will mean I have lost a total of 10 lbs in one month! I definitely think I will be happy with that! I will try and post some pics later this week. We have been so busy since we have been back and tomorrow is my first day back at work. This weekend we plan on sitting down and sorting through the pictures. There are soooo many! I hope you all had a wonderful week last week and that this week is even better!

Shalena

No comments:

Post a Comment