Thursday, July 2, 2009

Where were you on Thursday at 9:55pm??

I was at home watching The Jacksons: An American Dream. I remember the first time I watched this movie. I must have been 12 years old and at that time I thought Michael Jackson was the hottest person who ever walked the face of this earth. I don't think I ever told my sister or mom that I had a crush on him. Now when I watch this movie it makes me sad. It is sad because Michael had such a hard upbringing and ended up leading such a strange, lonely life. The worst part of this whole thing is that his kids are now going to pay for it because they are caught in the middle somewhere between normal and craziness. Everyday I am thankful for the people I have around me. I have been blessed with such wonderful, supportive people and it helps me to stay grounded. Lord knows that raising kids can drive a person crazy, but thankfully my children are wonderful, funny, and loving girls. I just pray that they will retain at least part of their childhood innocence for a long time. One thing I can tell you is that I am not looking forward to having 2 teenage girls in the house at the same time! But I guess that is inevitable, right? Now on to more pertinent matters...below is what I ate today:

  • Breakfast: Cottage cheese and yogurt (220 cal)
  • Lunch: Monterrey Jack chicken, shrimp fried rice, and 3 raw oysterds (364 cal)
  • Snack: Breakstones Cottage Doubles with Strawberry (140 cal)
  • Dinner: Parmesan Chicken and sesame garlic green beans (243 cal)
  • Water Intake: 64 ozs.
  • TOTAL CALORIES: 1116

No comments:

Post a Comment