Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Nightmare

I love McDonald's. I'm not ashamed to say it. But, lastnight I had a dream that Shalena and I were traveling and we were hungry, and the only place open was McDonald's. I didn't want to go because of the temptation to get eat something that I would regret later, but in the end the SMELL of the place got me!

We went in and ordered, and they didn't have any side options except for fries, and their fry containers were HUGE! They just kept stuffing and stuffing the fries into this box until it looked like they couldn't fit anymore, then they kept shoving them in until they were so packed that the grease started leaking out of each individual fry and then just started dripping out of the container. I couldn't eat them.

They had no chicken sandwhiches, nothing but Big Macs and nuggets, so I ordered the nuggets with iced tea to drink. BUT- they ran out of cups so they had to put my iced tea in this little toy cup that they had as the kid's meal toy, and it took an HOUR to get my nuggets. When I finally got them I opened my nuggets, and there were these small dried up little pieces of chicken jerky, but I was so hungry that I ate them anyway. It was awful. When I went up to talk to the manager I noticed that all of the employees were walking around with no shoes on!

When I woke up I was craving strawberries. Weird, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment